Warrior Cats Roleplay - A New Era

The four main clans are gone, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan, but their history is not forgotten. Groups of cats with clan blood and ancestors have gathered together to recreate the clans. The new clans are called MeadowClan, LakeClan, MountainClan and OakClan. Will you help the rebirth of the clans? Sign up today! c:

Featured By;
http://rockearswarrior.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=247

The four main clans are gone, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan, but their history is not forgotten. Groups of cats with clan blood and ancestors have gathered together to recreate the clans. The new clans are called MeadowClan, LakeClan, MountainClan and OakClan. Will you help the rebirth of the clans? Sign up today! c:

Featured By;
http://rockearswarrior.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

○●○●Warrior Cats roleplay based on the bestselling books by Erin Hunter. Set in a different time to the original clans. ●○●○

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sparkwhisker of Meadowclan
The first Gathering.  EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:29 am by Sparky

» Smokepaw of OakClan
The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:38 pm by Smokepaw

» Smokepaw of OakClan
The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:37 pm by Smokepaw

» FallenFur Of MountainClan
The first Gathering.  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 am by baby5221

» Official Forum Shut-down
The first Gathering.  EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:37 pm by LittleFur

» Petaldrop of Oakclan
The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 am by Eraser

» Some newcomer questions :)
The first Gathering.  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:20 pm by Stormkit

» Arcane : Fantasy/Supernatural RP Forum
The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 am by OrchardStar

» Mosskit Of Lakeclan
The first Gathering.  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:27 am by OrchardStar

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ANewEra’s Affiliates
Warrior and Wolf RPG: GBMP

The first Gathering.

Go down 
+2
IntenseShadow
SlinkStar.
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

The first Gathering.  Empty
PostSubject: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:22 pm

SlinkStar pads in proudly, her ocean blue eyes bright. She leaped on one of the four ledges, waiting for the other clans.
Back to top Go down
IntenseShadow

IntenseShadow

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 am

PtarmiganStar arrives Athens gathering, eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:10 am

Blazingsoul sat behind and below his leader Slinkstar. He looked around in curiosity. So this was his first gathering. Unlike most other times, it seemed sort of peaceful and even only two clan were here at the moment, it already began to feel crowded.
Back to top Go down
IntenseShadow

IntenseShadow

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:42 am

(LOL) OakClan only has RevealedPaw so all the cats are from LC xD).

The leader pads over to BlazingSoul, his eyes bright as he gives a warm smile, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 am

Blazingsoul turned to where the hello came from and saw it was Ptarmiganstar. "Oh. Uhm, hi." He said. "Where are the other cats from your clan?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
IntenseShadow

IntenseShadow

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 am

He frowns, tail twitching, "I only brought my apprentice with me."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 am

Blazingsoul cocked his head when the clan leader said that but didn't say anything against it. He looked over at Revealedpaw. "A new apprentice? That's good." He observed. He looked up at the four ledges. When would the other two clans get here?
Back to top Go down
SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 am

RevealedPaw blinked, before bounding to PtarmiganStar. "It's so awesome!" She purred. "This is really interesting." She meows, flicking her tail.

SlinkStar pawed the ground. "I wonder when will BreathStar will come," She mutters.

OOC - Orchard's grounded, but I don't know can she come for the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
IntenseShadow

IntenseShadow

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:13 pm

He nods, smiling at his apprentice, before turning to SlinkStar. "Don't worry, she's been late before.
Back to top Go down
SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:42 am

She nods curtly at the leader. "Yup, I know, but let's just hope she won't waste too much moonlight."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:18 am

Ooc. Maybe we should pause until the others get here.
Back to top Go down
LittleFur

LittleFur

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:46 am

OOC- I have to wait for either OrchardStar or BreathStar to join, because I'm in their clans and I don't feel like having another character. >.<
Back to top Go down
OrchardStar
Admin
OrchardStar

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:21 am

OOC - GATHERING WILL BE EXTENDED TO THE 24TH BECAUSE OF MY INACTIVENESS.
Sorry that you all didn't really know what to do. xDD But yeah - I'll have it go on a bit longer so we can continue. c:

OrchardStar bounded towards her usual ledge in a slight flush and give her chest fur a few embarrassed licks as she sat. "Sorry for being late!" She exclaimed with a nervous glance at the other leaders before sitting up straight. "Any sign of MountainClan?"
Back to top Go down
https://anewera.rpg-board.net
SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:23 am

Ooc - We had to wait for you or LittleFur can't come, and, we thought we should wait.

"Finally!" SlinkStar exclaimed with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
IntenseShadow

IntenseShadow

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

He smiles, shaking his head, "Not yet.."
Back to top Go down
OrchardStar
Admin
OrchardStar

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:05 pm

OrchardStar flattened her ruffled pelt and returned a faint smile to PtarmiganStar. At least I wasn't the only one late.

OOC: I'll PM Breath. She should've posted by now.
Back to top Go down
https://anewera.rpg-board.net
SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 pm

She blinked and flattened her fur. "How are you, OrchardStar?" She asked with a polite dip of her head.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Blazingsoul watched the conversation of the three leaders. He knew to stay silent since he wasn't a leader. He sighed and waited for Breathstar. Even though this was his first gathering, he knew it would probably be the longest.
Back to top Go down
LittleFur

LittleFur

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 am

LittleFur entered the Gathering silently, padding to a stop below OrchardStar and nodding respectfully to the other Clan leaders. She peered around, wondering when MountainClan would arrive.
Back to top Go down
BreathStar

BreathStar

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:30 am

(Sorry! D: I was camping.)

BreathStar scrambled up on to the ledge, her sides heaving, her fur ruffled. She sat and began to lick her chest-fur to hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:09 am

Blazingsoul impatiently waited for Mountainclan to arrive. He sighed and looked up at the full moon. It was starting to go down.

Last edited by Silver on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BreathStar

BreathStar

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:56 am

(I SAID Bluefoot would stay and guard camp! What's she doing at the gathering? Evil or Very Mad )

BreathStar's eyes flickered nervously. She then glanced at the other leaders in one silent question: shall we start now?
Back to top Go down
BreathStar

BreathStar

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:00 am

MistySwirl looked around. There wasn't much cats here. She sighed and began to lick her chest fur. She just felt slightly... lonely nowadays. She turned her attention to SlinkStar and the other leaders on the four-ledges.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 am

Ooc Oops. Sorry. I'll fix it.Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 am

SlinkStar smiles warmly at MistySwirl and murmurs softly, "You'll do fine" before leaping up to one of the ledges lifting her head.She took a step foward. "I think the Gathering should begin," She yowled, blinking. "Shall I start?" She tipped her head and stepped foward. "LakeClan is doing fantastic," She spoke. "We have many new members and the forest is lush with prey." She smiles blissfully, and proudly. "There are many herbs blooming in the forest, too. I will appoint a deputy soon enough." She smiles, flicking her tail as she steps back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first Gathering.    The first Gathering.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The first Gathering.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Roleplay - A New Era :: Roleplay - Special Territories :: The Four Ledges-
Jump to: