Warrior Cats Roleplay - A New Era

The four main clans are gone, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan, but their history is not forgotten. Groups of cats with clan blood and ancestors have gathered together to recreate the clans. The new clans are called MeadowClan, LakeClan, MountainClan and OakClan. Will you help the rebirth of the clans? Sign up today! c:

Featured By;
http://rockearswarrior.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=247

The four main clans are gone, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and RiverClan, but their history is not forgotten. Groups of cats with clan blood and ancestors have gathered together to recreate the clans. The new clans are called MeadowClan, LakeClan, MountainClan and OakClan. Will you help the rebirth of the clans? Sign up today! c:

Featured By;
http://rockearswarrior.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=247
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

○●○●Warrior Cats roleplay based on the bestselling books by Erin Hunter. Set in a different time to the original clans. ●○●○

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Sparkwhisker of Meadowclan
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:29 am by Sparky

» Smokepaw of OakClan
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:38 pm by Smokepaw

» Smokepaw of OakClan
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:37 pm by Smokepaw

» FallenFur Of MountainClan
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 am by baby5221

» Official Forum Shut-down
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:37 pm by LittleFur

» Petaldrop of Oakclan
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 am by Eraser

» Some newcomer questions :)
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:20 pm by Stormkit

» Arcane : Fantasy/Supernatural RP Forum
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:34 am by OrchardStar

» Mosskit Of Lakeclan
09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:27 am by OrchardStar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ANewEra’s Affiliates
Warrior and Wolf RPG: GBMP
Similar topics

09/08/13 - Moderator Applications

Go down 
    +2
    IntenseShadow
    OrchardStar
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    OrchardStar
    Admin
    OrchardStar

09/08/13 - Moderator Applications Empty
    PostSubject: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:05 pm

The site is growing quite quickly, and we still don't have any Moderators, so I've started up Moderstor Applications! Very Happy Anyone is free to apply! If you are interested in the position, make sure you have time to come on at least 5 days a week (unless personal and family issues prevent you from doing this - but we'll deal with that when it happens). Also, all staff members are part of a staff team and if you are unable to get along with the other staff members, you may be demoted. Two, *maybe* Three members will be promoted to Moderator. There will be a vote to help decide who is promoted, but more about that later. Anyway, anyone who is interested in applying may fill out this form and post it here. If you private message your application, it will not be counted.

The Application. - Fill it out to its entirety if you really want this position!

» Username:
    » Why do you want to be a Moderator?
    » Why would you be good at this job?:
    » What sets you apart from others?:
    » How often are you online?:
    » Anything else you would like to add?:
    Back to top Go down
    https://anewera.rpg-board.net
    IntenseShadow

IntenseShadow

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 pm

» Username: IntenseShadow
    » Why do you want to be a Moderator?: I would like to be a moderator because I love helping out and I think I would be a good mod and would like to be given a chance Smile
    » Why would you be good at this job?: Because I am realistic and helpful and very friendly and I have a lot of experience leading as I lead OC on CB <3
    » What sets you apart from others?: My personality, I'm a bit insane and I have experiance in leading as I lead OakClan on CB.
    » How often are you online?: Everyday, usually for 1-3 hours at a time maybe 5 and 2+ times a day :3
    » Anything else you would like to add?: Just wanted to thank Siun for making this awesome site, it's so fun! <3

Last edited by IntenseShadow on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    SlinkStar.

SlinkStar.

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Username: SlinkStar.
    » Why do you want to be a Moderator? Because I like helping out and I'm pretty sure I'm realistic. Oh, and I like feeling high-ranked.(JK JK xDD) And I never became a mod before so I want to try it out. c:
    » Why would you be good at this job?: I love helping peeps and I would like to...help. xDD
    » What sets you apart from others?: The fact that I was like, a little kid when I joined CB so I understand what is it like to feel when you're not very realistic? xD (I was like EIGHT when I joined CB. Or was it 7?) and my weird personality. >.< Oh. And I hide things from people about things I'm upset about usualy. D:< And I find it hard to trust people I don't know.
    » How often are you online?: Right now- about four~ 5 times a week. When I get to America, I'll be honest-I'm not sure. It depends. Most likely, about three~6 times a week. It's a big range. All right, I'll narrow it down. 3~5 times a week. c:
    » Anything else you would like to add?: Siun, this is like the BEST forum EVER. Well, Jas's is also amazingly awesome like yours. c; I love it. Thanks for making the forum. <3
    Back to top Go down
    BreathStar

BreathStar

PostSubject: Application   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:22 am

» Username: BreathStar
    » Why do you want to be a Moderator?: Well, my friends always come to me for help and I believe that people on this site should all be happy. Smile 
    » Why would you be good at this job?: I'm good at sorting out problem and advice. I always like to help!
    » What sets you apart from others?: I'm helpful, kind, and good at listening (I hate to boast!).
    » How often are you online?: about twice a day, unless i'm on holiday etc.
    » Anything else you would like to add?: I would definetly do this job as best as I could. Very Happy 
    Back to top Go down
    OrchardStar
    Admin
    OrchardStar

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:27 am

Voting starts tomorrow, so if you're thinking of filling out a form, do it quickly! c:
    Back to top Go down
    Tranquil.

Tranquil.

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Username: Tranquil.
    » Why do you want to be a Moderator? I feel as though I could really help the growth of this site and would love to be apart of the "New Era" :3 Agreeing with Orchard, CBs RPers is decreasing and Many people have attempted to make an alternative but this site stood out to me. It's organized,led well, and best of all... FUN! XD How could my insane self resist?
    » Why would you be good at this job?: I like to think I have a good sense of leading and how to handle hard situations. This would help when dealing with member awhile need adjusted. I'm very optimistic and I refuse to give up. I will not let a clan/tribe/site, Ect. Fall . I have experience in RPing and Leading as I have led SorrelClan for 3 years on CB. I know how to get things done and how to organize things to make the best possible situation for my clan/tribe/site, Ect.
    » What sets you apart from others?: I have experience in leading and organizing of 4 years and my ability to handle situations is high . Drama aint got a thing on me xDD I love to bring fun and crazy times into things and Im willing to go the distance to help this site grow.
    » How often are you online?: Everyday 1-3 hours unless RP permits me
    » Anything else you would like to add?: *rolls down window* Remember me,Sweet Cheeks? I'm back for good. Wink xDD
    Back to top Go down
    OrchardStar
    Admin
    OrchardStar

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:51 am

Haha, nice. xD
    Back to top Go down
    Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:24 pm

» Username: DevineToxicity
    » Why do you want to be a Moderator? I Like this website, and I'd like to help out any way I can. Plus as the first post states, the site is growing and needs some mods.
    » Why would you be good at this job?: I used to own a RP website for half a year until my trial on the site ran out. I have been Rping for 7 years.
    » What sets you apart from others?: As stated above I have been Rping for 7 years, cats for 3. I have owned my own site and I'm good at handling situations.
    » How often are you online?: About 4-5 hours a day. Constantly checking on my Ipod.
    » Anything else you would like to add?: I love this site, even if I have seen better sites, this one is just starting out and is still rising. Plus I am on about 3 other sites and I can recruit lots of people Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09/08/13 - Moderator Applications   09/08/13 - Moderator Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

09/08/13 - Moderator Applications
    Page 1 of 1